We hope the following links may be helpful.
211 for info on Housing and Utilities
Ageless Grace – Fitness and Wellness
Area Agency on Aging – Resources for seniors and caregivers
Argentum – Promoting Senior Living Geriatric Care Managers
Bridging Transitions offers emotional, spiritual, and practical support to those on the threshold of living and dying.
Care Calendar – Helping families in need
Caregiver Products – Gadgets for Independent Living
Daily Caring – for Caregivers
Death Matters -Planning together for end of life
- Elder Abuse – National Institute on Aging
- Everything You Need to Know About Nursing Home Abuse
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Report Nursing Home Neglect
Elder Freedom – Find resources, events, and engagement opportunities to help enrich the lives of seniors.
Eldercare Locator – Find help in your community
- Financial protection for those with Alzheimer’s
- Online Scams
- Security and Your Phone: What are the risks and how to stay safe
- Starks Financial Group Resources on Elder Fraud. Contact also for a Personal Document Locator and a Surviving Spouse Checklist
- Whistleblower.com – Help Fight Fraud
Lab Testing – Understand your test results
Mesothelioma – Information and Support
Mesothelioma.net – Treatment Options and Further information
Next Avenue – Where grown-ups keep growing
Pioneer – Cultural Change and Person Directed Care
Seniorlink Serving families for 20 years
** We are not responsible for the content at the above websites, but hope you will find useful information.